Signed in as:
Signed in as:
1st floor bay rental: $50/hr per bay - accommodates up to 4 people per bay
Early bird special: $35/hr per bay; Weekdays only (holidays not included) 11-3pm.
2nd floor room rentals: please call or email to find out rates
-Please note that bay rentals are a minimum of 1 hour-
$275/month plus taxes
if sharing the base hour with the member
*No refunds after the payment is made*
HOUR 5 (5 hours): $200*
HOUR 10 (10 hours): $350*
*valid for 6 months from purchase date-cards purchased before 4/13/22 are still valid for one year from date of purchase
Prices are subject to change without notice.
1. Does @GolfHouse offer beer and food services?
- At this time, we do not offer alcohol or meals. We do offer snacks and non- alcoholic beverages. However, if you wanted to host a private/corporate event and would like beer and food services, you can apply for a ‘banquet permit’ on Loudoun county’s website.
2. Is @GolfHouse kid friendly?
- Yes! We just ask that children under 16 have adult supervision at all times.
3. What are the rates?
- Please check out our rates section on the website.
4. How long does it take to play 18 holes?
- It takes one person about 45 minutes- one hour depending on their skill level and how fast they play.
5. When is the last tee time available?
- Since our minimum time required for bay rental is one hour, your last tee time will always be an hour prior to the closing time on that day. Please check the business hours on our website!
6. Do you offer group lessons?
- We do not offer group lessons at this time. Please be on the lookout for Clinics or other updates regarding lessons!
All lesson cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the appointment. Unless it's an emergency, no shows and same day cancellations will be treated as a completed session. Thank you for understanding.
*All lesson packages expire after 1 year from the date of purchase*